Procedures and policies for maintaining and utilizing physical,academic and support facilities - laboratory, library, sports complex, computers, classrooms etc.
External agencies appointed for-
- Maintenance and repair of infrastructure, equipments and other support facilities
- Cleaning of campus, laboratories, library, sports complex ,computers, classrooms and other Physical infrastructure
- Maintenance of garden, landscapes, beautification of the college campus.
- Maintenance of computers within the college. AMC staff from the service provider company maintains the computers and peripherals.
- Round the clock security on the college campus
- The Electrical, Civil work and Computer maintenance are supervised by Electrical, Civil and Computer department respectively.
- Each department lodges a complaint about the electrical maintenance work and give their requirement of electrical appliances to the in charge
- The civil renovation work and maintenance work of entire college is supervised by civil department.
- Internet connectivity, CCTV security system and network connectivity is maintained by network administration team.
"Service to the society through Quality Technical Education"
We at KDKCE shall work continuously to achieve,
Academic Excellence in Engineering and Technology Through Complete
dedication to all round Growth of Students.
Enable the Students to Develop Outstanding Professional with Technical Competence and Management Skills.
Fulfill the Expectance of the Society and Industries with Ethical Standards for developing Sustainable Solutions
Approved By :
AICTE, New Delhi and Government of Maharashtra.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Affiliated To :
R.T.M. Nagpur University Nagpur.
Grade 'A' By :
Government of Maharashtra.